about 2 years ago
Thank you for participating in Hack Your Travel with OpenShift! Please remember that the credits you applied for will expire on December 31, 2017. If you do not cancel your account before then, you will charged for your resources and will not be able to obtain a refund.
You can cancel your Pro Tier account by following these steps:
- Log in to your OpenShift account.
- Click “Manage Subscription” in the Active Subscriptions area.
- Click “Change” next to the Current Plan area.
- Where it says “Your plan will automatically renew…” click “cancel your service”.
- Type in your username in the blank field, and click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.