about 2 years ago
There are two weeks left to submit your OpenShift travel app. Submissions are due December 5 before 5pm ET. Find out what time that is in your city.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the quick-start guide and learn about the OpenShift Online platform.
Before the deadline passes, make sure you run through this list:
- Are you submitting a functioning travel app built on the OpenShift Online, and does it integrate Red Hat JBOSS Middleware?
- Does your app fit one of the competition categories (Plan a Trip, Getting Around Town, or Travel Guides)?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your app works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (See our video-making best practices.)
- Have you included at least one screenshot of your app?
- Have you provided a link to your app for judging and testing? (Here are instructions on how to do that.)
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.